Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mutant Mary


So last Tuesday I had surgery on my left hand. I went into surgery thinking I was having a cyst removed from my palm, but little did the Doctor or myself know it wasn't a cyst after all!! Weird I know, but it being me I wasn't suprised that things had turned out differently then planned because that is just how my life goes! Turns out my so called cyst was actually an extra muscle. Birth defect or whatever, it's still weird! My family calls me Mutant Mary! Very funy! I guess I have lost my super powers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Mary it make me want to cry. I love you, Mom

Tara L. said...

Mutant Mary,
That is pretty nasty. I am sorry you won't be able to use your super powers anymore. I hope it gets feeling better soon. Thanks for posting the picture so I can see it. Good Job blogging. Keep it up.

Mike and Michelle said...

Wow, cool battle wound! Two more weeks and we can celebrate your gauze removal!