Saturday, July 26, 2008

An Award!


Well my sister nominated me for the funniest blog, which isn't updated very often, but when it is it is definately worth reading! Well that is kind of what I am going for, so that makes me happy! I glad I can make someone laugh! I really think my favorite thing is getting people to laugh or smile, so if my blog is doing that, then my job is done. Well according to this, I am supposed to nominate 7 friends for this award, but since I am kind of new to this, I don't really have 7 friends I blog with, so sorry! I will try my best though!
Mom for the same reason as Tara the most random, but the one that always brings a smile to my face! You update it everyday with random thoughts and it has made me realize how much I really am like you!
Marianne for the most creative! I think yours is so cute! and it makes me laugh, because I think I am a shopahollic just like you!
Michelle and Mike for just being you! I love you guys and you don't update it very often but that's okay! You guys are just my best friends and I don't know what I would do without you!
Tara I don't know if I was supposed to nominate you because you did me, but Oh well I did it anyway! I nominate you for being the most up to date, and detailed! I love it because I always know what is going on with you! and it's nice since you live so far away now! Thanks!
And that is all so I hope you are happy Tara, Love you!

1 comment:

Tara L. said...

I am happy. I love you too.