Friday, July 18, 2008

FREEDOM, well sort of!


Today was the day of my suture removal, so I totally thought I would be completely back to normal! I should have known better, but I was just so excited to get the stiches out that I figured I would be back to my old self! So I went to the doctor thinking that it wasn't going to be a problem at all, but little did I know it was going to hurt so bad!!! It caught by suprise, so I tensed up and sort of stop breathing, when I finally realized what I was doing, it was almost to late! I felt so light headed and my stomach felt a little bit queezy! I had to sit there and concentrate the whole rest of the time, so I didn't fall on the floor and humilate myself. So the good news is my stiches are finally out, which means no more baths with a wonder bread bag on my arm. YEAH! But the bad news is, I still have sterile strips of tape stuck on my wound, so I still am kind of a little gimp! But at least I can sort of use my hand now! I am sure none of you really care about any of this, but the sad thing is this is the coolest news I have in my life right now, and I am pretty excited about it!

4 comments:

Tara L. said...

oh Mary. You are so funny. Love ya!

Spendlove said...

Mary, I'm very glad you are on the mend. I love you and fell really bad you are hurt so bad. I love you my little ducky doo.

Pallas said...

YOU are funny Mary! Thanks for the comment...now we are blogger friends! haha...We definitely need to get together..

Tara L. said...

Did you see that I tagged you on my blog. Check it out.