Sunday, July 13, 2008

The married couple and the 3 single amigos!


Yesterday one of my roommates got married, or should I say another one bites the dust! I'm so kidding! My best friend Michelle and I were the lucky bridesmaids, so we had the opportunity to hang out all day with our good friends! Can I just say good friends are hard to find, and I was lucky enough to find the best. We might look like an odd group of friends because we have the cute married couple, two single guy friends, and me! But that is just the way I like it! Michelle and I have been friends since forever it seems, and we moved to logan 3 years ago for school. Shortly after we meant these awesome guys, michelle fell in love with one of them and we all have been friends ever since! We are the kind of friends where we have been friends for so long that we can save whatever we want and it doesn't matter, where we can tease and make fun or each other till we want to strangle each other, where we laugh so hard we cry, but at the end of the day we can say we truly care for each other and wouldn't trade them for the world! I love these guys to death and I am so glad they are my friends! Yesterday was probably the longest day of my life, but I would have to say I had a good time because I got to spend it with my friends!

5 comments:

Spendlove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara L. said...

Cute Pictures Mary. I am so proud of you. Love ya.

Spendlove said...

Are you impressed, you bettergo check out my blog

Spendlove said...

Mary you are so cute, I got the Picture, maybe I'll use it as my wallpaper.

Mike and Michelle said...

I love this posting, everything you said is so true! We do look like an odd group...but the best! You guys are the only thing that got me through that day! We need to go exercising!