Wednesday, July 16, 2008

AmErIcAn IdOl

Jason Castro
David Archuleta
David Cook
I don't know how to spell his name
Ramael
Michael Johns
Kristy Lee Cook
Brooke White




So do we have any American Idol fans out there? Well I never use to be until this past season, but there is just something about that cute David Archuleta that kept you coming back for more! Last night I went to the American Idol concert in Salt Lake and boy was it worth it! Each one of the top 10 contestants were amazing! They all have improved so much! But it was David Archuleta, in my opinion, who stole the show! That kid has so many fans out there it's of control! I have never seen so many mothers of little girls with shirts on that say "David marry my daughter!" or "I will make a good mother-in-law David!" Oh brother! The show was awesome, I am so glad I went with my girls from work, it was a blast! And I can't wait till David's Cd comes out! Here are some pictures to share with you, for those of you who didn't make it to the show!


2 comments:

Spendlove said...

Mary I loved your picture form the concert. I glad you got to go, I should have gone with you, oh well my bad.I told Raeven about you going today and she was so impressed. Love you tons.

Tara L. said...

I am so jealous. That looks like so much fun and Lindsay would have loved cute David.