Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was a blast this year! Although my poor mom was sick all weekend and didn't have the chance to enjoy it as much as she should, we still managed to have a good time. We had an excellent dinner thanks to my mom, and then just played with the kids. My mom, my sister Tara, and I decided to go to Twlight that night. I really enjoyed it, they followed th book very well, but I did think the acting was a little rough. But now I can't wait to see the next one. Well friday, we usually go shopping the next morning bright and early, but none of us felt like it. So my sister and I went to Santa's workshop ( craft show Vernal puts on every year) and looked around. It was a lot of fun, thanks for going with me Tara. We ended that day with the kids at the Vernal Parade of lights! Boy was it fun to see the kids light up as the parade started. My neieces Raeven and Lindsay crammed into the back of the burb waiting for the parade to start.
My cute little nephew Gabe being a crazy little monkey waiting for the parade to start!

And Baby Landon all ready for the parade to begin! Oh he is so cute!


My adorable nephews Gabe and Landon. I might be biased but I think these two are the cuteset little boys I have ever seen!
Sorry I didn't take very many pictures. But I ended my weekend by going to Salt lake with My dad, sister, brother-in-law and their kids to see Savior of the World. My mom was supposed to go, but she was too sick, so my friend Jeremy went with us instead. It was a lot of fun and very good, anyone who can should go see it. It was such a good weekend, I love being able to spend time with my family! Thanks guys, I miss you all already!



2 comments:

Spendlove said...

Mary thankks for making the pie, and for coming home, Sorry if you got a cold by being here., Sorry I was sick and not much fun, see you this weekend. I love you, Mom

Tara L. said...

Hi Mary. It was fun to hang out with you too. Thanks for a fun weekend. And, I agree, cutest little boys ever.