Saturday, November 8, 2008

Grandparents

I have these awesome pictures of my cute grandparents and I have always needed something to do with them. My room is decorated in red, white, and black. Well I found these frames today and they were perfect. They matched perfectly and it was like my pictures were made for them. I just wanted to show everyone how cute they turned out, the cute pictures made the frame though! This frame says Moment, it that's a picture of my beautiful grandma!
This one says Memories and it's a picture of my handsome Bompie!

I love this picture. It's of my mom's parents. My beautiful grandma and handsome grandpa in Ohio!
My room is complete now! I love these frames they turned out so cute!


3 comments:

Tara L. said...

Those are awesome Mary. Good Job. I love them. I miss them all so much. Thanks for sharing. They really look great.

Spendlove said...

Those are so cute. I'm so glad that you love yourgrandparents, I love you, Sweety.

Pallas said...

I had so much fun this weekend too Mary! Thanks for letting me stay! I love the pics, I am glad we found those frames! I also LOVED the concert. It was fun. We will have to do another fun weekend soon!!!