Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Picture tag!

Picture tag!
Go to your pictures open up the 4th folder, and post the 4th picture!

I decided to do Tara's Picture tag, so I opened the 4th folder with the 4th picture and it happened to be all the pictures of my hand after I had hand surgery. Since I already posted those pictures for your enjoyment awhile ago I opted to not gross you out again with my ugly hand. So I went to the next folder fourth picture and this is what you get. It's me looking like complete idiot getting ready to get in the airplane to go skydiving. I look like a retard, but come on I think I have the right to as I am walking into an airplane that I soon will be jumping out of at 13,000 feet. I know a little crazy, but the biggest rush and the funniest time I have ever had! Well worth looking like a nerd!

2 comments:

Tara L. said...

Hey, thanks for playing. You do look pretty goofy, but I am glad you had fun. Love ya!

Spendlove said...

You look like my little dare devil, and could never look like a nerd.