Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Holidays!







Wow it's been awhile since I have posted anything. But I guess the same excuse applies that it's just a busy time of year. I can hardly even remember what I have done that last month, because it flew by and came and went so fast. It's actually kind of sad that the holiday season is already over with for another year. I love the holiday season, it's my favorite, there is just something about surrounding yourself with family and remembering what the season is all about that makes it so special. Well as always I had a wonderful Christmas. It was so good to be home for as long as I was and to spend time with the fam! We had a good time! Thanks to my parents getting me a Wii! It sure did entertain us all week long. On Christmas Eve we always get together with Grandma, and all of our Aunts, Uncles and Cousins, and have a little program. It is always a good time. This is my Cute grandma Spendlove with my nephew Gabe!



My cute Niece and Nephew Lindsay and Gabe playing with the dancing snowmen!





My gorgeous Mom and adorable Nephew!




Silly Raeven playing Santa Clause!

We had a great Christmas it was a lot of fun! I am just sad that it is all over with for anothe year! Thanks for a good time mom and dad! I love you!














2 comments:

Tara L. said...

It sure was fun. It was good to see you.

Spendlove said...

I Love you, Mary and miss you tons>