Sunday, January 18, 2009

Crafty Mary's Back!

Marianne and Me is our cute towel wraps!
My wrap, isn't the towel so cute?

So this weekend I went down to Orem to see my friend Marianne! She is a very crafty person and has always got a new project on her hands. Well you can't really blame her, because she teacher in the home-ec department. While we were out shopping I found this really cute towel wrap that has straps so it stays on once your out of the shower. I thought about buying it, when Marianne say's I have a really cute pattern to make those and I have been wanting to make one. So we decided to have a craft day and make us a towel wrap. I think they turned out pretty cute, don't you? It was a lot of fun, and I think now that I know how to make them they would be a cute gift. Thanks Marianne for showing me how to make these and for teaching me how to sew on a button! I had never done it until now, I think I did an okay job!

6 comments:

Tara L. said...

Way cute Mary!!! I am so impressed. But, I can't believe you had never had to sew on a button before. You are spoiled. You will have to show me how to make them.

Spendlove said...

That is really cute Mary, now you will need a sewing machine.

Pallas said...

YEA Mary! I had so much fun with you this weekend! I have got to post my pictures yet :) And I LOVE your new luggage! Hope you have a good week! Thanks for coming down!

Mike and Michelle said...

So cute! You'll have to teach me your crafty ways!

Spendlove said...

Time for a new post.

Spendlove said...

Mary you are cute but we need a new post. Love you, Mom