Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kathy Van Zeeland

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am obessed with Kathy Van Zeeland purses! They are so cute, I just love them. It's a really bad addiction I have, when every couple of months I find myself on the lookout for a new Kathy bag. Well a few months ago I was shopping looking for a purse when I spotted a Kathy overnight bag. I freaked, because I had been looking for a cute overnight bag and to my amazement I found one and it just so happened to be a Kathy. So of coarse I bought. Since then, in the back of my mind I had been wondering if there was such a thing as a matching Luggage set to go with my bag. I might have expensive taste, but I'm cheap when it comes to buying my purses. I'm a frequent shopper of Ross and T.J Maxx, so my odds of finding the matching set is little to none! Well this weekend I went down to visit an old roommate of mine that lives in Orem. We decided we would hit up Ross to see if we could strike a deal. To my amazement I just so happened to look over and spot the matching travel duffle bag with a pull handle and wheels. I almost started to jump up and down and scream. Well of coarse I bought it and went on the rest of my day shopping. But my friend didn't find what she was looking for so she asked if it was okay if we went to the Ross and T.J. Maxx in Provo. I said okay and wasn't expecting anything. Sure enough what did I find, but the matching suit case. I seriously freaked and just kept saying it's just meant to be and I was supposed to have this! So I purchased it and now I'm on a hunt to get the rest of the Luggage set. I have a ways to go because I think it's an 11 piece set, but I'm on my way with 3! YAY!! My adorable suit case!
The very cute duffle bad!


The 3 piece set!

Looks like I'm all set to take a trip! I'm thinking Hawaii is calling my name!



2 comments:

Tara L. said...

Oh Mary, you crack me up. I will have to check at Ross and TJ Max here and see if I see it for you.

Spendlove said...

Mary they are oh so cute. you need to go on that singles cruise. Love ya.