Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Friend: One who knows all about you and loves you just the same!

Mike and Michelle, aren't they cute!
Janeal and Me! Yep that's me in the pizza suit!
My brother Michael, Me, and my brother Beau! There's nothing like brothers!!
My wonderful family! It's bigger now, we are missing the two cutest boys, Gabe and Landon!

Me and Kyle
Sheila, Me and Michelle, sneaking around in the back of a truck
Janeal, Me and Erica just hanging out!
What a Halloween! Can you guess what we are?
Another Halloween! What nerds

Alisha, Sophie, and me! Boy we have been friends forever!!


Good friends are so hard to come by, but once you've found one it was totally worth the search! This last summer was so hard for me, because it seemed like all of my best friends that I have made in Logan were leaving me! For one reason or another they were leaving right and left. One moved to further his career, another to continue his education, one got married and moved away, the others didn't leave but realized they were expecting a baby! Which just makes it a little harder to see each other! While all of this was going on I stayed in the exact same place doing the exact same job day after day! I don't know what was harder, realizing I was the only one who wasn't moving on or the fact that my 5 best friends were leaving me! All I can say is that the Lord knows what He is doing, because for some reason or another I am meant to be here! While realizing that my friends were gone, I was able to make some great new friends, while keeping the old! I have to say that I have some of the greatest roommates and friends ever! If it wasn't for them, I don't know what I would have done with myself by now! They have kept me sane and have been great friends. I am so grateful for them! I have also made great friends with the girls that I work with! It's a good thing to, since I see them more than my own family. They are hilarious and always keep me laughing! We have such a good time. As for my friends Michelle and Mike who stayed in Logan, I have only become closer to them. I consider them my family in Logan. I know they would do anything for me and I am so grateful they live here! I am so excited for their new addition coming this January! Which only means a new girl friend for me! I can't wait! I have also realized that my friends that moved away will always be just a phone call away! Thank goodness for cell phones, if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be able to keep in touch with my friends and their busy lives! And for my family who are the best friends ever! I know they will always be there! There is no getting rid of them! I love them so much and I glad that they will put up with me no matter what! I love each one of my friends, and for very different reasons! You need friends that make you laugh, can lift you up when you're feeling down, friends that will let you talk their ears off, friends that talk your ear off, friends to have intellegent confersations with, friends to laugh with, friends to cry with, friends who listen, friends who understad what you are going through, and friends who can sit in silence with and it's okay! I am so blest for the friends that I have made! I am thankful for the new and the old! Thanks to all my friends who are always there for me! I love you all!






3 comments:

Spendlove said...

Mary I'm just so glad that you are my daughter, and my friend, I love you sooo much. Love, Mom

Tara L. said...

I love you Mary. I am glad that you are my friend and my sister. I sure wish you lived closer. Don't you want to move to Vegas.

Mike and Michelle said...

Oh Mary Mary you're so cute! I've told you this before, but I'm so grateful and blessed to have your great friendship all these years, you've always been such a great example to me. But you know how to get a little crazy too :)I don't know what I would do without you up here in Logan, you are my closest family member!!!