Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Beautiful Day!











My Friend Sophie got married this weekend, and I was lucky enough to be a part of it! I think I was meant to play the role in 27 dresses, cause I am certainly getting up there in how many times I've been a bridesmaid! But not to complain, I have loved every minute of it and i have so many great memories from them. Not to mention it's totally made me realize just what kind of wedding I want to have some day! I have to thank all my friends for the great tips! Anyways Saturday was a beautiful day and I am so happy for Sophie and T.J. They are such a cute couple and they are hilarious I know they will have a happy life together and I can't be more excited for them! I had a great time hanging out with old friends and meeting new friends! I loved being able to spend the day on Temple Square! It is such a pretty place and you can really feel the spirit! I am so happy that Sophie was able to get married in the temple, and I can't wait for the day when I will be able to go through the temple as well! It was also good to see my mom and Marilyn! It was so good to spend time with them, but I have to admit it just didn't seem right without Shanece being there with us! I am so glad I have these great friends and that I am able to be a part of their lives!




1 comment:

Spendlove said...

Mary I loved seeing you too. sophie made abeuatiful bride.