Saturday, August 2, 2008

Party from TWILIGHT til BREAKINGDAWN!!!

Even the boys were excited!
Crazy moms with their babies, WOW!
Sasquatch even made an appearance!



Janeal and I ready for the big night!
Our awesome Shirts!


Okay so I am sure that you are all aware that this moring at the stroke of midnight, Breaking Dawn was release. Well my roommate Janeal and I decided to go to the release party at Borders! We also decide we should make shirts and the infamous braclet Bella receives in Eclipse. So while acting like we were 6 again we started the night off with dinner, and then got down to business making our outfits for the big party!



Our cute Braclet!





I never would have guessed it, but Janeal and I are pretty creative! We designed our shirts, so the front have a quote that we found from the new book, it said, Bella: "Should I be afraid? Edward: Terrified!" We thought it sounded very dramatic so we put it on. Then the back of the T-shirts said "Party from Twilight til Breaking Dawn." We at least thought we were clever! Well at 10:45 it was off to the party we went. I had never been to a book release before, so I didn't really know what to expect, but WOW is all I can say! I have never in my life seen so many people jammed into a store in my life. It was almost unimagineable! I couldn't believe the crazy, obessed fans and I was one of them. Sad, but true!
As you can see from the picutures up top, Everyone was excited! From the babies, to their crazy mom's bringing them, from the weird girl wearing Sasquatch's costume, and even the boys were excited! It was pretty insane in there! I just couldn't believe the mayhem over a silly book, but after all I was there too! But all in all we had a great night and I was glad I was able to make these memories! It only took me an hour after midnight to finally get the book in my hand, but it was so worth it!

2 comments:

Tara L. said...

I wish I was there. I ordered mine, it should be here today, or Monday. I will have to borrow te other book you talked about. Love ya!

Spendlove said...

My book has not arrived but Walmart had a big stack .