Sunday, August 10, 2008

A county fair, a 23rd b-day, Bear Lake, and a bunch of raspberries!

Kyle thinking he is pretty hott right now! Ha Ha
Mike all ready to go jump in the lake, doesn't he look like a little boy that is so excited!
Jeremy not wanting his picture taken, trying to act tough with his gatorade!
Michelle with her Birthday cake! Happy 23rd Michelle!
I just got done smearing icing all over Kyle's face, but he totally deserved it!
The band that played at the fair was pretty good, Michelle thought the singer was single so she thought it would be a good idea for me to hit up the opportunity, but we later found out he has 3 kids.
Beautiful Bear Lake! Isn't it gorgeous! There was so many people there on Saturday because of Raspberry Days!
Jeremy floating all alone enjoying the cloudy sky!
Michelle and I trying to enjoy ourselves with no sun to get tan with!
Michelle showing off her pregnant belly! Even though there isn't much of one there!

Michelle and I at the county fair
I was trying to take a picture of the boys and they were not amused, so michelle was trying to make them get in the picture!

There seriously is nothing like hanging out with your friends, especially when we don't get to as much anymore, becasue life has got in the way! Not all of us live in Logan anymore, so we planned this weekend! ( A trip to Bear Lake, and Michelle's Birthday!) We had a blast! I don't think I ever have as much fun as when I am with these friends! We seriously have such a good time together! We started the weekend with dinner and the county fair, but Michelle and I were the only ones enjoying that. The boys weren't very impressed, so we just ended up playing games at Michelle and Mike's place and then stayed up till 1:30 (at least michelle and I did) watching old 80's music videos. Saturday morning we were off on a wild goose chase trying to find a floating tube to take to the lake! That just turned out to be a big fiasco! Seriously not a store in town had tubes, so we ended up going to Big O tires and buying some for 10 bucks each! What a joke! But we finally made it to Bear Lake, but it was time for lunch! So we had lunch and the whole time is was sunny and beautiful outside. Then we got stuck in traffic because of Raspberry days there was a million and one people up there, so by the time we got to the lake and all 5 tubes blown up it was cloudy and starting to get cold! We stuck it out though and the sun eventually came out and we floated in the sun for a good while, but then the storm started brewing! We made it back to shore just in time to start deflating our tubes and the wind storm hit. It was so funny to watch everyone on the beach in a mad rush to get everything picked up and out of there! In the meanwhile all of us looked like retards trying to deflate the dang tubes with sand and wind whipping in our backs! By the time we got everything stuffed in my car I think there was as much sand on us and in the car as there was on the beach, but it was worth it! On the way home we had to stop for a famous raspberry shake, ( well everyone else did) I got a banana cream pie shake, yum! The boys fell asleep in the back seat and Michelle and I jammed out to music! All in all it was a great weekend! I love my friends! Happy Birthday Michelle!

4 comments:

Spendlove said...

I'm glad you had a great weekend. I love you Mare

Spendlove said...

Mary I love you and I'll see you tomorrow in Logan.

Tara L. said...

I am glad you had fun, and I love the new background. It is so cute, and so you. Just look at you you little blogger. Now maybe you can cute mom's up a bit while she is in Logan. Love you.

Tara L. said...

Hey Mary, can't wait to see you next week. Oh, and I tagged you again. Get blogging!