Sunday, November 15, 2009

World Cup Bobsledding!

So this past weekend in Park City they held the World Cupt Bobsled Competition. My friend Anne and I decided we would head up to the Olympic Park to check it out. Boy was I glad we did, it was AWESOME! You literally stand right next to the coarse, so you are like not even 5 feet from the track as the sled goes by. I seriously don't think I have seen anything cooler. So here are a few of the millions of pictures we took. This seriously made my night. I totally saw the Jamaician Bobsled Team!!
GO USA!!! They did a good job, coming in 2nd place behind the Swiss!

Another sled zooming past us going past us at 80 mph. Can you see how tucked in the back person is? And all the pushers we saw were BIG GUYS!
All in all though, This was one of the coolest things I have done. Thanks Anne for a great night!


2 comments:

Tara L. said...

How fun Mary! I am glad you got to go.

Spendlove said...

Mary your picture are awesome, Glad you had fun.