Sunday, November 1, 2009

Witches Night Out!

So a few weeks ago my friends and I went to Gardner's Village for the Witches night out. I had never been before, but what a treat it was. I have never in my life seen so many women dressed up as witches in my life! It was a lot of fun just walking around people watching! We definately had a great time drinking hot chocolate and eating scones and honey butter! YUM! Here are a few pictures of our night!

Me, Erica, and Anne having a good time at Witches night out!
Anne

Maddie


All of us witches!



3 comments:

Mike and Michelle said...

Yea! I'm glad to see your alive and well in the blogging community! We missed you girl! This is the only glimpse I have to see your goings on! Keep them coming! It looks like you guys had a blast! The legos are awesome!

Tara L. said...

Fun! I love Gardners village. I have heard they did Witches Night out but have never been. Looks like fun. Glad you are out and about doing fun things. Miss you!

Spendlove said...

Looks like fun.