Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another Crafty day!


Here is the inside with a built in pocket for my cell phone and a pen!





Sorry I couldn't get it to rotate, but isn't it cute?

So my roommate Marianne really likes to sew and I am always telling her she needs to teach me, because she makes the cutest stuff. Well last week I went with her to this fabric shop and I found the cutest material. Marianne talked me into getting the fabric and that I should make a bag. So I did, yesterday we went to find handles for the bag and we couldn't find any we liked, so we decided to buy some beads and make a beaded handle. The beads we found didn't match so we bought paint and painted them last night. We weren't sure if they would turn out but we still did it. So this morning we got started on the bag. All I can say is that I am so impressed with myself that I made such a cute bag. I think they turned out so cute and our beaded handles are so cute! This was my first sewing project in like 10 year and I think I did a mighty fine job! Let see what you think!

5 comments:

Tara L. said...

Love it!!!! You will have to get me the pattern so I can make one too. I love it! So cute!!!

Spendlove said...

Wow look at you, It is really cute, You'll have to make me one.

Mike and Michelle said...

I am very impressed! You'll have to teach me in your crafty ways!

Ashley Wood said...

Hey look at you!! That is so dang cute, I LOVE it! SO now that I have a sewing machine, you need to come up one weekend, and I have a pattern for a cute bag that I really want to make, it's just I don't really know how to follow a pattern, so you and I can get material and make a bag (then you will have two) Seriously that would be fun and you can NEVER have too many purses!! You and I are both living proof of that!

Lisa said...

Well look at you all domestic making purse!! You could sell those for ALOT of money!! Maybe you should start a little business!! You know a little BOUTIQUE:) I think we talked about that once!! LOL!