Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bomp

Bomp and Grandma I love this picture
A younger Bompie, wasn't he a looker!
Cute Bompie

My Dad and Bomp it there doctor suits

I have been thinking a lot about my Grandpa or Bompie as I call him. I have to refer to him as Bompie because I just can't call him Grandpa it sounds too weird! My Bompie past away 2 years ago and it was a terrible loss, not only for his family, but in my eyes it was a loss to the world. Bompie was the one of the greatest men I have ever met. In the whole 20 years I had him in my life, I never once heard him raise his voice, or say a bad word about anyone. He was seriously the most amazing person. I can't even explain to you the kind of person he was! Even if he didn't know you, he would do anything for you. All I can say is he is my Hero. I look up to him all the time and I think about him constantly. I try everyday to live like he would and be the person he would want me to be! I love you Bompie!

2 comments:

Tara L. said...

He has been on my mind a lot to lately. I was actually looking at those same pictures last night. I miss him so much. I love Bompie!

Spendlove said...

Mary, I also have been thinking about him. I think if he were here he would know how to help Beau in this difficult situation that he finds himself in. I love him too, and you too.