Thursday, May 13, 2010

In New York!!!!

Okay so I know it's been forever since I have last posted, but life is just too crazy anymore. And I know I went to New York 3 weeks ago, but better late than never right? What a trip! I seriously don't think I have ever had so much fun! It was a week full of first, adventures, amazing views, delicious foods, and lots and lots of walking. Instead of saying what I did, its more like what I didn't do, Seriously! We did everything from the Statue of Liberty to WICKED! Amazing! Here are just a few pictures of my AWESOME trip with two of my greatest friends! :) So this is the most random picture of the whole trip, I just had to put it in. My friends and I were taking pics of us kissing the frog, get it! Well while it was mine turn for the photo op, some random french guy jumped in the picture! Looks like I found my prince charming!
Erica, Anne, and I on Top of the Rock, or whole I might say! Such an amazing view! That is central park behind us! Its HUGE!

Anyone know what this is? The bull from the stock exchange! Pretty sweet, but I must say it was like eerily quiet in front of the NYSE!


One of the best moments of my life! Eating the much anticipated CHOCOLATE PIZZA! That's right chocolate pizza! Best thing I have ever eaten!



The famous Chocolate Pizza! Doesn't that looks so good! I am drooling just thinking about it!




Another awesome view of the amazing sky line!





We decided to take a break from walking and went for a mani and pedi! Seriously both only cost $21 dollars! Who said you can't get pampered cheaply in New York!







I am captin of the Interpid! This was a huge Battle Ship used in WW2 and Vietam! It was so cool!






The Beautiful Statue of Liberty! It was so amazing to see in real life! I am grateful to be an American! I can't even explain the emotions I felt seeing it and also going to Ellis Island! Wow!
I had so much fun, I wish I could post all of my pictures! But I seriously think combined between the 3 of us we have millions! It was amazing to see all of the things you see in Movies! Its is something that you have to experience yourself! I saw everything from China Town to the NFL draft, I ate at Tom's Resturant from Seinfeld, and biked Central park! Baptisms at the Manhattan Temple, to eating a piece of Pizza as big as my head! I played on the Big Piano at FAO Swartz, and saw the most Beautiful Diamonds in the whole at Tiffany's! It was a trip of a lifetime and I can't wait till I can go back!








4 comments:

Spendlove said...

Fancy pictures, I'm jealous I wish I were with you. I love you mom

Tara L. said...

Yay! I am so glad that you finally posted pictures. I am so glad that you had fun, but I sure wish I could have been there too. Maybe one day! Love you!

Ashley Wood said...

SO fun!! I want to hear all about it! I had no idea you were going to New York.... you lucky girl!

Cassi Carlson said...

Mary! So glad you had such a fun time on your trip! Maybe some day I will make it there too :)! I will call you soon and see how things are going. You need to make a trip home so we can get together ASAP!